BTAC provides clients a variety of programs and services including:
- Groceries from BTAC’s Food Pantry.
- Daily sack lunches for the homeless.
- Assistance with utility bills.
- Transportation assistance.
- ID/License replacement program.
- Limited medical assistance.
- Limited emergency shelter, via a voucher program with cooperating businesses in the area.
- Shower facilities for the homeless.
- Laundry facilities for the homeless and other clients.
- Holiday “Santa’s Room” gift program for needy children.
BTAC is often given opportunities to provide additional services required by our clients, and seeks to identify resources to help meet those needs.